NEW YORK, March 4th, 2016 -- Biodesign Challenge Program Director Daniel Grushkin spoke about the future of biotech at the "What's Next?" panel presented by The Armory Show and Artsy. The Armory Show is one of the most prestigious art conventions worldwide. Artsy is the premier online resource for learning about and collecting art.
What's Next? Participants
- Kimberly Drew, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Online Community Producer and founder of Black Contemporary Art
- Douglas Coupland, author of Generation X
- Jason Tanz, Editor at Large at Wired
- Elisabeth ShermanWhitney Museum of American Art Assistant Curator
- Kadar Brock, Artist
- Prem Krishnamurthy, founder of Project Projects
MODERATOR: Matthew Israel, Curator at Large, Artsy.
Read more about the event here.